Organized office

I am currently in the middle of sorting a bunch of projects out from personal through business while starting a couple interior design projects- which all involve a great deal of organization.
An office filled with tons of samples,  inspirational images and paperwork is not easily kept during the working process. I would love it to look pristine at all hours of the day, yet that is just not possible at all times- unless I hire 3 extra assistants that would be assigned to continually organize.
As I strategize a few solutions for my office, I wanted to share with you a photo of a workspace that is perfectly tidy and beautifully designed. It speaks to me through beautiful soft color palette, clean lines, peaceful feeling it exudes, beautiful subtle level of detail and of course because of how perfectly organized it is. Beautiful!
How do you keep your workspace organized?

Lindsey Bond's office