Design Bloggers Conference

Last night I came back from a Los Angeles where I attended the Design Bloggers Conference. It was by far one of the best conferences I attended- from amazing atmosphere to rich valuable content, just perfect speakers and so much more. In addition this crowd was definitely one of the best dressed conference crowds. It felt awesome to be surrounded by other creative designers whom are all clearly passionate with design - as I am.
I met many fantastic women and men with which I share so many interests. The conference took place at Sofitel and in addition to the beautiful venue, the food and drinks were delicious and beautifully prepared! I highly recommend staying there while in LA.
Although I met so many wonderful people I didn't meet everyone. I would love to hear from any readers that also attended and whom I didn't get a chance to meet. Send me a note or leave a comment, perhaps I did see you there :)
Have a lovely Friday everyone!
~Edyta