Happy Thanksgiving! The Pumpkin Caipirinha recipe

Are you excited for the Thanksgiving dinner?- I know I am! I am looking forward to the beautiful table setting and trying some new recipes while integrating delicious traditional staples.


Here is one recipe that I am looking forward to test. Not only does it look fun and festive but it also looks and sounds delicious. Go ahead try it with me :)

Happy Thanksgiving- Cheers!


The Pumpkin Caipirinha

1-1/2 ounce Leblon Cachaça
1/2 Lime
1/2 Agave Nectar (substitute honey in a pinch)
1-1/2 ounce Pumpkin Puree
1/2 ounce Canton Ginger Liqueur
Cut lime and place in a shaker with agave nectar and muddle. Add crushed ice, Leblon Cachaça, pumpkin puree and Canton in the shaker. Shake well and garnish with nutmeg, pumpkin flesh twist and lime wheel.

I found this recipe on a great site that also has tons of other delicious drinks on there- The Intoxicologist Is In