Pretty Mug + Pretty and tasty tea = Feeling much better already

While in New York I was very happy to stop over at Dean and Deluca . We have some great gourmet food shops in Chicago but no Dean and Deluca here.
 Mmm their goodies are fantastic not only on the palette, but feast for the eyes as well. I love gourmet shops with great quality foods, coffee, tea, chocolate, produce etc. and then finishing it off with a beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers is just perfection.
I also happened to get pretty happy about the TWG New York Breakfast tea (the packaging and all ). Hmm and for the past few days all I have been drinking is- hot tea (you know the not so fun cold that I brought with ), how convenient don't ya think?.
Well I thought I might as well just go all out and also get myself one of the Pantone mugs I have been wanting. I have been crushing on the lime green version since the new color came out. It will make all my tea times much fun and festive and the cold will not stand a chance.











pretty containers always make everything taste better :)  , pretty boxes from your travels are also a great way to organize and display. They are intersting, unique and most of all tell a great story.

 mmm decadent good quality chocolate is heavenly, little pieces of edible art :)


Photos by Edyta Czajkowska