Pool time- Halekulani Hawaii

These past two weeks have been really busy and I must say I haven't seen much of the sun. This week we had perfect sunny weather and I wish I could enjoy every bit of it by the pool. I am in a major need of some time by the pool. What's better than relaxing by the pool decompressing while getting some much needed sunshine.
One of my favorite pools that I enjoyed on a trip was at Halekulani in Honolulu Hawaii. Not only is it stunning relaxing & peaceful  it also has an amazing image of an orchid at the bottom of the pool (and you know I love my orchids).
Oh how I'd love to be there right now...
Where is  your favorite pool?


Halekulani Honolulu

Photo of Pool View - Halekulani in Honolulu, HI

Halekulani Honolulu

Halekulani: View from Garden Lanai

Halekulani Honolulu pool and the beach