Dog Blueprints

I am an absolute huge animal lover and anti-cruelty advocate. I love all animals and if I could I would save all of the ones that were neglected, buy a farm and and take care of them, while enjoying their unconditional love and innocence. :)
I have two Staffordshire Terriers myself ( Pit Bulls) that are super energetic and a huge part of our life. It's no surprise that many people adore their pets and not only take photos of them ( which they frame and display) but even commission their paintings.
Here is a different twist of dog art -Dog Blue prints. I love it for the different approach, but of course also because it pertains to another large part of my life (interior design, architecture, drawings/blue prints.. you get the point) Well, it's no surprise that I was super excited when I found this unique art form that depicts my dog's breed -which I can showcase and embrace in my home.
There are also many different dog breeds that are part of this collection. You can find them here.
What kind of dog do you have?